The Customer Success Manager (CSM) Team Leader is responsible for managing daily operations and ensuring the APAC client team reaches and maintains service levels and exceeds targets across all channels. The CSM Team Leader will lead and inspire a small team of Customer Success Managers in charge of the APAC client portfolio; delivering best in class service to our clients in order to drive incremental revenue growth, improve retention rates and increase client satisfaction across their portfolio.
As a Team Leader, you are in charge of following your team’s development and performance, while guiding, advising and ensuring that appropriate action plans are in place to reach expected results. You will be responsible for supervising, leading and motivating your team members on a daily basis.
The CSM Team Leader will own and manage a portfolio of clients in addition to leading the small team. The candidate will need to be comfortable being an Individual Contributor as well as a leader of people.What you will do:
- Team Management:
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and performance management of the APAC CSM Team
- Ensure CSMs deliver best in class service, support and expertise across their allocated portfolio of clients
- Conduct weekly individual follow-ups, regular team meetings and quarterly individual reviews
- Ensure that all CSMs achieve and surpass the OKRs that are set for them to support the business
- Empower team members with skills to improve their CRO and product knowledge
- Facilitate a culture of best practice through skills improvement and proactive sharing of knowledge
- Take part in Client meeting to collect clients feedbacks
- Report to the VP of Clients and align with the other CSM Team Leaders on processes
- Product amp; Service Improvements:
- Manage customer feedback and communicate Clients’ needs (evolution, new features, etc.) and issues (platform bugs, data integrity, etc.) effectively to the Product team
- Track client satisfaction by reviewing periodic surveys (e.g. NPS) and make adjustments to the ongoing strategic approach
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years previous experience managing a large portfolio of clients
- Previous successful experience in people management
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization, Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Excellent listening skills with both clients and your team
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Proven experience handling difficult or complex client issues/situations
What we offer:
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, ).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a clock in, clock out company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.