Do you enjoy negotiating and closing deals while helping clients get the most out of their business? Are you looking for an exciting technology start up feel, with the safety of a globally backed company?
If you are nodding, then read on!
Work for a Culture that values its Employees.
As part of our growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Client Renewal Manager to join our Team! Reporting to the Director of Renewals and Companion Sales, you will minimise client churn by successfully negotiating commercial terms with clients at the point of renewal.
Our Client Renewal team exists to ensure the longevity of our client base through the renewal of our client’s 36-month agreements.
WHO ARE WE?
LEAP is the global leader in the development of integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Republic of Ireland. We employ more than 800 people globally with more than 61,000 practitioners using our solution globally, enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art legal practice management. As the world continues to adapt and grow, our cloud based legal solution is proving its value by helping law firms to work remotely anywhere to ensure their business continuity and efficiency.
Our Team take pride in our Company Culture and share a genuine interest in how our solutions can positively impact our clients. We acknowledge their efforts with professional development, rewards, and recognition, and provide an array of excellent employee benefits!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Negotiate commercial outcomes with senior stakeholders, including effectively dealing with objections, resulting in the renewal of the client’s agreements
- Understand the challenges and needs of clients and provide / facilitate effective solutions
- Commit to ongoing learning of LEAP features and benefits to develop and maintain product knowledge
- Proactively utilise internal resources and liaise with internal stakeholders to work through roadblocks and facilitate solutions for clients
- Maximise the productivity of clients using LEAP, confidently demonstrating new features, products and add-ons at the time of renewal
- Ensure all client activity is accurately logged in Salesforce (CRM) in a timely manner
- Attend conferences, roadshows, exhibitions and events, networking with existing clients and prospective clients
- Achieve individual and team targets, including Top 5 goals aligned with the company’s goals
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE REALLY GOOD AT
- High impact communication clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions
- Sales negotiation effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers’ acceptance and commitment.
- Building trusting relationships using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions
- Maintaining client satisfaction seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer feedback; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Initiating action taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Maintaining work standards setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
- Utilising resources mobilising available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing resources outside one’s immediate domain when necessary; preparing internal and external partners to promote sales objectives
- Managing work (includes time management) effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
JOB STYLE (THIS ROLE WILL SUIT PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Relationship building developing and maintaining ongoing working relationships with others requiring interaction and mutual support
- Practical results performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes
- Influencing others using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals; gaining acceptance of ideas or plans
- High responsibility / accountability receiving primary responsibility/accountability for completing tasks that might place heavy demands on one’s time and involvement
- Commission working under a pay structure in which part of one’s income depends on measurable performance (e.g. commission sales)
- Sales disposition - demonstrating the traits, inclinations, and outlooks that characterize successful salespersons; exhibiting behavioural styles that facilitate adaptation to the demands of the sales role
- Travel regularly traveling away from the office
WHAT YOU KNOW AND HAVE DONE BEFORE JOINING US
- Proven ability to negotiate and engage in a gentle sales approach, achieving commercial outcomes
- Track record of meeting and / or exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients through confidence and trust
- Effectively dealing with difficult clients and situations
- Experience working within the legal industry (desired, but not essential)
As this is a permanent role it will only be open to candidates with Australian or NZ Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
- Friendly, supportive, and driven culture
- Complimentary gym membership
- Fully stocked pantry
- Weekly massages
- Break out area and sporting activities
- Monthly celebrations for birthdays, work anniversaries, new joiners
- Generous Parental Leave benefits
- One additional paid "Be Me" leave day per year to celebrate being you!
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Scheme
- See all of our benefits at https://www.leap.com.au/careers/
SOUND LIKE A JOB YOU WERE BORN TO DO? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION!
At LEAP, we promote equal opportunity. Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion not only promotes innovation but we believe is the right way to do business. Our LEAP people bring different cultures, genders and perspectives to their days and we wouldn't have it any other way. We welcome and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify.
unless you are representing a third-party agency. Thanks for thinking of us, but we will not review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.