Partners in Performance is a global management consulting firm with a focus on human performance and working alongside client partners to make change happen. We’ve got offices in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, North and South America, the Middle East and the UK and Europe but prefer to spend as little time in them as possible. Instead, we work alongside our clients to unleash their potential and deliver lasting impact that you hardly ever achieve by sitting in a boardroom.Purpose and Responsibilities
As an AP, you are the
frontline change agent for the client’s business. You have overall responsibility for delivering measurable improvements leveraging the right technology, managing blended PiP and client teams across improvement areas to achieve targeted results, and for building relationships with the client’s senior leadership team.You role model the activities required to ensure the client achieves sustainable results, and you coach your PiP team, the client technology and transformation teams, and senior leadership to do the same.
You lead the problem solving effort and ensure opportunities are rigorously prioritised to ensure the team’s effort is always aligned against the highest-value tasks.You bring technology and business teams together to drive change at high pace. You help senior leaders to drive rapid and sustainable implementation, coaching them to embed continuous improvement into the way they do business.
In parallel, you ensure the sustainability of improvements you deliver by coaching the client’s senior leadership team to implement the wiring to ensure the new processes and behaviours become the path of least resistance.In addition to delivering Digital engagements, as AP Digital You are involved in building our growing digital practice. This involves developing the firm’s intellectual property and supporting Partners and Directors in client discussions and pitches relating to digital challenges and opportunities.You kick off the following activities with your team, demonstrating how they’re done, and then increasingly coach clients to do it for themselves:
- Prepare driver trees to identify key improvement levers and focus areas
- Prioritise effort according to value and ease of implementation
- Facilitate baseline identification and agree objectives with stakeholders
- Develop and manage to aggressive implementation plans to achieve rapid results
- Regularly review progress, and escalate issues quickly to ensure they’re addressed before they compromise results delivery
- University degree with a strong emphasis on quantitative skills, especially - Engineering, Commerce/Economics, Science or Information Technology. MBA or Post-graduate qualifications are preferred
- At least four years’ post-MBA consulting experience with a T1 consulting firm and experience leading technology transformation engagements
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to structure and prioritise efforts across areas, and ask the right questions to get to root causes in very complex situations
- Sound understanding of IT/OT, key trends and business impact/opportunities and practical experience in driving fast-paced technology transformations that deliver outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to coach, influence and build trust with C-level executives, and achieve results though managing several small teams
- Hold Australian citizenship or permanent residency
Our leadership team is a combination of home-grown talent and those drawn from senior postings in top-tier consulting firms. Each has deep industry experience or possesses deep subject matter expertise born from prior operations experience. As our business continues to grow at an exceptional pace we are growing at all levels and offer a genuinely exciting opportunity to be a part of a business that is small enough to treat you as an individual and identify your unique skills, and large enough to unleash that potential as your career develops.
For more information contact Michael Taylor at [email protected]
or apply below.
We treasure diversity of all kinds and have done since we opened for business more than 24 years ago.