Imagine joining an organisation that has a fully flexible working culture and an award-winning brand! That’s exactly what you will get when you join Centorrino Technologies. Our values, our people, our brand, and our customers mean everything to us.
Here at CT, we put a lot of effort into delivering the best customer experience of any managed ICT provider in Australia.
We work pretty hard at CT, but that doesn’t come without a little play.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Data modelling and database design (Advanced)
• Database schema creation and management (Advanced)
• Database security (Advanced)
• Backup and recovery (Advanced)
• Performance management and tuning both OS and SQL Server (Advanced)
• Capacity planning (Intermediate)
• SQL Server Transaction Replication (Advanced)
• SQL Server Log Shipping (Advanced)
• SSIS Packages (Basic to Intermediate)
• Migration Experience (Intermediate to Advanced)
• Active Directory Management (Basic to Intermediate)
• VMware Management (Basic to intermediate)
• Storage management techniques(Basic to Intermediate)
• Azure skills (Basic to Intermediate)
Here’s what you’ll bring:
The following certifications would be viewed favourably:
All our team members are required to obtain and maintain a valid Victorian Working with Children Check, and Police Check.
When you join Centorrino Technologies, you know you are joining an organisation that is driven by our values and innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we embrace our individual talents, and our differences. We encourage applications from people of all ages, disabilities, LGBTQI, First Nations people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to hearing from you!