Redox is a leading raw material and ingredients distributor with 11 regional offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, and United States of America. Established in 1965, with more than 340 staff and sales more than $719 million last financial year, Redox brings the best products from around the world to clients in over 140 unique industries.
About the role
- This exciting sales position offers a balance of desk based and face to face customer interaction through the close management of your assigned customer patch.
- You will be provided training in the sale of ingredients to Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, and Personal Care industry players, that will help assist you reach and exceed your sales goals.
- Upon completion of training, you will continue to have the guidance of an experienced direct supervisor to help you build confidence and rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- If you’re an individual that would like to mix your knowledge of Science/Chemistry with face to face customer interaction or you’re an experienced sales professional in the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, or Personal Care fields, this could be for you.
- There are constant challenges within the role however you will be working with like-minded individuals that will be able to provide you guidance on how you can overcome those obstacles ensuring you gain the right confidence to love what you do.
- Driver’s License (as you will be required to visit customers during and after training is required).
- Committed individual seeking for a long-term career opportunity within a stable company or an individual looking to progress their career with the support of a successful corporate framework.
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen.
- All completed degrees are reviewed and shortlisted however Bachelor of Science in Food Technology or similar, or relevant sales experience in these industries is desired and prioritised.
- Competitive Base Salary + Super + Bonus is on offer. The potential on gaining a company vehicle after your first year for graduates or on commencement for an experienced candidate.
- Salary packages is up for negotiation for the successful experienced candidates!
- Daily lunch’s onsite!
- Travel and onsite parking
How to APPLY
This is your chance to start your career off right! Show us what you’ve got, apply online through our website www.redox.com/careers
Redox is an equal opportunity employer which enjoys the benefit of a diverse team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines, and applicable privacy legislation. Further information on our website.