Freightlancer is a logistics marketplace, that uses technology to connect freight owners with transport operators at a global scale. With the recent acquisition of Loadshift, Australia’s leading heavy haulage transport marketplace, we are looking to scale up the team as we go through a period of accelerated growth.
The Account Development Representative role is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities to help grow Freightlancer’s Platform. This is an opportunity to gain experience in sales, customer service, and relationship building in a fast-paced, growing environment. We're looking for someone who is natural at selling, passionate about relationships, the transportation industry, tech, and enjoys working with both internal and external partners. Your primary focus will be to bring trucking companies to our platform that fit our partnership criteria. You'll use your skills in communication, emailing, cold-calling, and driving internal processes to set our partnerships up for success.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in target and prospect accounts, understand their needs and point them in the right direction.
- Source, qualify, prioritize, and engage strategic accounts within a defined industry.
- Plan and execute outbound Account-based marketing campaigns to book meetings and generate opportunities.
- Work closely with Account Executives to create a smooth handover process.
- Own and develop an outbound strategy to find and qualify new leads through local channels.
- You have 6+ months of experience in outbound sales development - making a high volume of calls and sending a high volume of emails to get appointments with business stakeholders.
- In-depth understanding of B2B SaaS best practices, outbound sequences/cadences, and modern sales stack software: Outreach.io, Video Prospecting, Seamless.ai, LinkedIn Navigator, among others.
- You have a results-driven mindset, can drive results with minimal supervision, and motivate yourself to reach aggressive growth targets.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and efficiently.
- You use and create systems/processes to stay on top of your responsibilities.
And we’d love it if you had
- Experience in the Trucking/ Logistics Industry.
- Proven experience sourcing your own leads while nurturing them to drive conversations.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets, including meetings booked and opportunities generated.
- A meritocratic culture with the ability to take ownership and fast track your career growth.
- Free Class Pass membership.
- Fully stocked kitchen + yes we do have beer taps (and a bar with a killer view).
- Catered lunches once a week.
- Weekly Town Halls with the all important Qamp;A session with the CEO (you really can ask him anything)!
- Regular team building events (think speed boats in the harbour, escape rooms, karaoke, laser tag, trivia nights, poker nights in the office).