At the heart of our service offering are our people and our promise to deliver a no better logistics experience. efm Logistics is leading as the largest 4PL provider in Australia amp; NZ, meaning we do much more than just ship goods. We design, build, manage and provide integrated, optimised supply chain solutions.
The purpose of the Implementation Account Manager is to act as a customer advocate and to continuously add value by integrating into their decision making and optimising the customer experience.
Focusing on four key components: operations, quality through technology, commercials and efm customer service.
As an Implementation Account Manager with efm Logistics your role will involve:
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Having the ability to provide strong service levels while ensuring competitive pricing
- Project management to ensure accurate, timely and actionable outcomes
- Influencing change to create further efficiencies across the customer’s supply chain
- Working in close collaboration with customers to ensure they achieve project goals amp; timelines, ensuring service levels are met and annual NPS scores are achieved
- Managing and executing administrative functions for assigned accounts, including CRM management and general administration that will enhance overall portfolio results.
- Weekly KPI management
You will have
- Must have a minimum 1 year in previous Logistics or Supply Chain Account Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Track record of success in a fast paced / high volume environment
- Exposure to Supply Chain or complementary industries
- Previous experience with Salesforce will be highly regarded
Why should you join efm Logistics?
- Career development and progression
- A professional environment where we challenge each other to do it better
- An engaging and empowering culture
- Quarterly company functions + team building activities
- Competitive base remuneration + commissions
- The opportunity to be apart of an industry that is experiencing rapid growth
- Working with state-of-the-art cloud based technology, that allows our clients to manage their entire logistics ecosystem
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please send your CV via the link below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!