Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.About the rolenbsp;
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Solutions Engineer in our Sydney office, with solid experience or deep interest in the Ad Tech industry and a real passion for helping clients achieve their marketing goals. The Technical Solutions team is responsible for qualifying, integrating and maintaining accounts for the largest marketers in the world. Solutions engineers are experts in the inner workings of Criteo's best-in-class technology they have the ability to easily guide a technical integration and are comfortable with communicating directly with clients. nbsp;They also interact with all members of the Operations team which includes Analytics and Creative Services, partnering with Sales, Account Strategy and Business Development. nbsp;The ideal candidate has extensive experience in web and mobile app development, usage or customization. The person must thrive in a start-up environment, eager to deliver consistently in an evolving product landscape. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced technical professional to join the world’s leading performance display advertising company.nbsp;What You'll do
- Work with cross-functional teams on seamless design and implementation of highly scalable dynamic ad display campaigns for the largest e-commerce players in the region
- Regularly engage and interact with key technical client contacts in a proactive manner to provide support on ongoing technical matters
- Actively participate in the development of our business by providing the best solution at the right time
- Develop initiatives by creating tools and documenting client related work
- Play a leading role in the testing and deployment phases of new products and customized solutions, especially for our app business
- Work in a fast paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure
What You'll Need
- Degree in computer science or technology related degree.
- Experience related to Android and iOS platforms is advantageous.
- Experience in project management and ensuring that deliverable are met on time and under budget.
- Experience working closely with external clients throughout the full implementation of the project.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Can work in full autonomy and as part of a team.
- Experience with ad technology is a strong advantage, though not mandatory
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.